Who Anthony Is
Anthony J.W. Benson has mastered the art of merging soul and business. As founder and Creative Director of injoi Creative and Deeper Well Publishing, Anthony serves as a creative business strategist, manager, coach, producer, publisher, and writer specializing in working with consciously awake authors, speakers, musicians and performers, entrepreneurs, and small and large businesses.
Born in London, England, and with creativity coursing through his veins, his forty-plus-year career in communications and the entertainment industry continues to be an epic journey. To that end, he skillfully works with individuals and organizations to manifest their dreams.
What Anthony Does
Skillfully working with individuals and organizations to manifest their dreams, Anthony’s areas of expertise include:
Manifesting / Career Guidance
Creative Direction / Management
Conceptual and Practical Product / Project Strategy
Publishing / Author Services
Marketing and Communications Consulting and Execution—including branding, ideation, publicity, public relations, advertising, and promotion
Music and Video Production
Product Development from Concept to Fruition
Snap-Shots Of Success
Anthony’s professional background is a rich mosaic of positions, projects, accomplishments, and adventures. In brief, a few pertinent highlights include:
- Manager/Literary Agent, represent bestselling author and healer Cyndi Dale and Anxiety Coach, Amanda Huggins
- Founder and Creative Director, injoi Creative, a boutique design and branding company
- Publisher and Author Services, Deeper Well Publishing
- Director of A&R for the respected music label Tambourine Inc., spearheading the music for the first-ever National Geographic World Music CD line
- Publicist, clients include Penguin Publishing, Margaret Paul Ph.D, and Llewellyn Worldwide
- Contributing columnist for EDGE Life newspaper and Miracle Journeys Magazine and contributor/columnist to various books, blogs, and publications
- Executive Producer for Humanity’s Team Leadership Gathering, founded by bestselling author Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations With God Series)
- International Media Coordinator/Producer Pro Peace, Chief spokesperson and media contact for the world peace organization. Generated major international media publicity; arranged multiple television, radio and print media interviews for VIPs/celebrities including Melissa Manchester, Ed Begley Jr., Marilu Henner and Lauren Hutton
- Music Producer, Clients include Genius Products, Baby Genius, Target, Sugo Music, Holly Long, Tremendous Entertainment, Neale Donald Walsch, Patty Peterson and Hand Spun Digital
Besides being a seasoned teacher, speaker, and author himself, Anthony has worked with many entertainment and personal development leaders over the past four decades. Some of his current, recent, and past clients include Cyndi Dale, Neale Donald Walsch, Dr. Shamini Jain, Amanda Huggins, Gregg Braden, Deanna Minich Ph.D., Amelia Vogler, Whitney Freya, James Twyman, Dudley, and Dean Evenson, Hollan Hawaii, Rainbeau Mars, Sarah Seidelmann M.D., Nitin Bhatnagar, D.O., and Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
As each of them can attest, it is with exceptional skill, ever-present humor, and life-changing insight that Anthony supports and guides his clients in developing and expanding their careers as well as their writing, speaking, publishing, teaching, and recording projects.
Organizations such as National Geographic, Target, Llewellyn Worldwide, The Foundation for Global Understanding, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Cancervive, Baby Genius, Pro-Peace, Centerpointe Research Institute, Penguin Publishing, The Kenyon Consortium, and many others have called upon him and benefitted from his creative talents, guidance, and expertise.
Anthony in the Media
Anthony is also a popular guest on many podcasts and radio and television shows. He has appeared, sharing his expertise, on The Wisdom Channel, Blog Talk Radio, Co-Creator Network, WCCO, and FOX TV, to name a few. He has also been featured as an authority in his field in Evolving Wellness, Essence Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine, The Minneapolis Star and Tribune, Edge Life, Minnesota Law & Politics, glad.is, Evolving Beings, Inspire Me Today, The St. Paul Pioneer Press, and Elephant Journal.
Additionally, Anthony is an impassioned speaker and a respected emerging teacher in the transformational field. Having shared his expertise and wisdom on podcasts, radio shows, and stages throughout the country and internationally, he inspires others to seek and fulfill their true calling.
He lives and thrives amidst the mountains, rivers, lakes, and forests of central Oregon. And, when not working, he can be found discovering new trails to hike and explore.